Sunday, June 14, 2009

Seattle Day One & Two

Photos of the Day:
The SoCal Ball Family on Tuesday, June 9.
Jacq & Connor walking at the beach on Wednesday, June 10
Sarah at the aquarium on Thursday, June 11
Eric took this picture with my camera of all the kids in the giant birds' nest in the play area on Friday, June 12.
Sarah picked a bunch of berries from her strawberry patch on Saturday (June 13) and then I picked even more! SOOOOO yummy!
Sarah left early this morning (June 14) for her trip to California with my mom. She's going to my brother's basketball camp that he runs at his school and we are excited. It was pretty tough to send her out the door and she was a bit nervous, but she's there safely now and seems pretty excited about everything! I'm going to miss her a lot, especially since she comes home next Sunday afternoon and then leaves again on Tuesday afternoon for Camp Shiloh for 5 days!

No comments: