Sunday, June 28, 2009

An update

Update on our life…Ed’s tooth is still causing great pain. He’s hoping to see a dentist tomorrow. It’s pretty swollen now too, so that can’t be a good sign.

Sarah is home from camp! Hooray! I think she had a great time and she didn’t get wet and cold or have any bug bites for me to soothe. She handled everything fine. My baby is growing up. I love hearing her stories and listening to how excited she is about it all. I’m sure more stories will emerge as more time goes by.

The garage sale went great. We had superb weather and made plenty of money and sold a lot. We were thrilled… Then my mom & dad together took all the girls berry picking after picking up Sarah from camp. The berries weren't great because of the rain we had last week, and Ed wasn't feeling too good because of the pain meds for his tooth, but all in all, it was a pretty good day!

And now for pictures! Ed managed to back up all my pictures on his new hard drive, so he could delete some off my laptop, so I could finally get pictures off my camera. It’s your lucky day! Here are the PotD for this entire week:

Monday, June 22

IMG_6012

Boo to Sam! This mask is scarier than yours!

Tuesday, June 23

IMG_5988

Sarah outside her cabin at Camp Shiloh. I really didn’t have much trouble leaving her there that day, but I sure did worry about her at night time. Like I said though, it was needless worry, as usual.

Wednesday, June 24

IMG_6015

Raindrops on my newly blooming shrub roses.

Thursday, June 25

IMG_6065

Elise at swimming lessons! Good kicking!

Friday, June 26

IMG_6116

Just a little sneak peak at a gift I’ve been working on.

Saturday, June 27

IMG_6170

One of my class assignments

Sunday, June 28

IMG_6230

Another assignment

And that was our week!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay, you did motion blur with the bike! Good job :) Love the portrait photos too. Are you enjoying the class?