Saturday, August 22, 2009

A few photos of the day

August 9

 IMG_1048

We had music playing and they were supposed to be cleaning up. Instead they were dancing. Each to a different beat, I think.

August 10

_MG_1251

My laptop screen is dead again. The warranty expired on August 4. Ugh. Genius Ed took the girls’ monitor and hooked it up to my laptop so I can do all my regular stuff. Too bad for the girls, though…since it’s hard to use their computer without a monitor. We’re waiting to hear back from American Express about their extra warranty and what they want us to do.

August 11

_MG_1110

A picture of the birthday girl at her party. More about this to come in a future blog…but she had a great day.

August 12

_MG_1258

Ta-Da! Woo-hoo! Yippee! School supplies are organized!

Not so sure about going back to school, yet, though…it starts on August 31 for S&B, September 2 for R, and September 4 for E. Gotta get in the mood soon here…

No comments: