Friday, October 16, 2009

I knew it would happen

Honestly, I did. I knew that once I started trying to say happy birthday to various people on my blog, I would forget someone (or more than one someone). And now I did forget at least one that I know about. So sorry, Susanne! I did remember to say Happy Birthday to my fab sis-in-law on Facebook, but somehow neglected to blog about it. So, a belated Happy Birthday tribute to Susanne...

Susanne is married to my baby brother and is his wonderful wife and the best mom ever to two of my nephews. Susanne is so easy-going, fun, caring, and so very compassionate. We miss her (& her great family that she takes such good care of) so much. My girls love their Aunt Susanne and I love Sus's laugh. I also think she makes the best corn casserole around and she can hold her own a lot better than I can when our family gets in one of their "intelligent conversations". We all love you lots, Susanne!




I must also give a shout-out to our newest niece, Reese Harper, born one week ago today. I don't have an adorable picture yet, but as soon as I do, I will post it. Congratulations E,J,K,C, & R on the newest tiny addition to your family. We can't wait to meet you Reese and we love you all!

No comments: