Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday List

I have so much to do today - I'm hoping that if I actually post a to-do list publicly, I'll be more motivated to get it done...so...here goes!

1. Laundry - as much as possible
2. Call Tami
3. Bring hot lunch to Sarah's class
4. Finish prepping GEMS
5. Seriously clean/organize/dust/rearrange family room
6. Work on Christmas surprises
7. Play with/teach/read to Elise
8. Walk if it's not raining
9. Make sure everything's ready for Ed to come home tonight!

Sheesh...I better get moving...
Update: Laundry - check! Call Tami - check! Hot lunch - check! GEMS prep - check! Family Room - uh-oh! Christmas surprises - check! Elise - check! Walk - check! Ready for Ed - still got a bit to do there. So, not too bad. Maybe I should post a list every day to hold myself accountable!

1 comment:

one blessed mama said...

hi julie...
i just ran across your blog, via jessica jagers. i can't wait to sit and read it all! since i'm the mother to all boys, reading about a family with just girls is so intriging! :) loved your list today. think i'm going to make myself one of those....you're right, it may get me motivated! :) have a great monday!
traci :)