Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No creative juices

I’ve got some things to say and some pictures to show, but there’s no creativity flowing through me as to how to do it. So. This’ll be boring. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

My birthday dinner: we got Chinese take-out from the new place in town. Pretty good. Tons of food, except for skimpy amounts of rice.

Gifts: Ed brought gifts from New Orleans. Apparently it was pretty tough to find unique gifts that were not also obscene. That’s the Big Easy for ya.

_MG_5299-1 Listography book was not from New Orleans. That was for my birthday. I love lists. Almost as much as I love chocolate. The chocolate Baby Gator was for me. Does my DH know what I like or what? He also bought them for the girls, but they each had to share and I got my own. I like that, too. The Praline Sauce was Ed’s gift to himself. He had it on ice cream last night and enjoyed it very much. It also says it’s great on pancakes and baked brie, so I guess we’ll have to try that out, too.

Also for my birthday, Ed bought me a diffuser for my pop-up flash, so now I don’t have to use tin foil! I’ll get some test pictures up here soon. I took some last night, but they’re not looking right on this background, so I’ll try something with a bit more contrast in color later.

That’s all. Boring. I know. I warned you.

No comments: