Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Pictures

So I started working on Christmas pictures and have a few on a web album. I don't have pictures of every single gift - some just didn't turn out. But let me just say THANK YOU to all those who spoiled our children. They were estactic about all their gifts, from the American Girl things to horses to clothes to games to books...everything. They had a very Merry Christmas.

And of course, my favorite was giving the girls their stocking gifts. In case you weren't privy to the secret earlier, inside their stockings was an itinerary print-out of our upcoming trip to California to visit cousins! We've been trying to find a good deal on flights to southern CA - Ed & I both have a brother & family down there and we just miss them so much. Ed's brother added a new baby to their family since we saw them last and my brother has a new baby that has just grown soooo much! Well, on Thanksgiving, I found very cheap tickets to CA for a weekend in January when the girls have a day off from school. We decided to give it to the kids for Christmas and that decision was well worth the excruciating wait of keeping the secret. We took a video, but Ed's got to do his computer-genius thing to it before we post it, but hopefully that will be this weekend sometime.

No comments: