Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gratituesday

I’ve been doing a lot of blog-hopping lately, trying to decide which coupon-savvy bloggers find the most deals that I can use. I happened upon a post titled “Gratituesday” and thought – what a great idea! I will blog-lift that one!

So, today being Tuesday, I’ve got a list of things that I am grateful for.

1. My warm house – with this wintry weather, I am ever-thankful for our wonderful home. And my wonderful little fireplace.

2. Friends – with this being my scrapbooking Tuesday, I am feeling grateful for friends. Last night I had to cancel a gathering of some friends due to the weather, but hopefully today’s gathering will happen. It is so wonderful and soul-filling to spend time with good Christian women who will laugh and cry and everything in between with me while we solve all our problems together.

3. Coffee – it is early and I need some. I am thankful it is across the kitchen from me.

EV207-040

No comments: