Monday, June 7, 2010

My Brown-Eyed Babe

_MG_2721 Do you remember when we used to sing
Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da.

Sorry, I got carried away there for a minute…But oh. my. word. Are his eyes not the most…the most…everything…you’ve ever seen?

Over the last couple of months, I have found that I *adore* being an aunt. I always loved it and I always loved my nieces and nephews, don’t get me wrong. But the last few visits I have had with all nieces and nephews, on both sides of the family, have been simply amazing. I can’t put it into words. But The Pioneer Woman did. Click on the link and read her post entitled “Not my Baby, But Almost”.

And that baby’s brown eyes just sealed the deal for me right there. It’s almost enough to convince me to have another baby. That and the fact that tomorrow’s post is about my baby turning four. But then…I remember. And I feel content with the nieces and nephews.

Click here to see most of the pictures from Memorial Day (all the way up to the baseball game).

No comments: