Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Most excellent

Today’s unauthorized guest post is by Ed, the blessed husband of the primary author of this blog.

Aside from being an outstanding blogger, Julie is a most excellent wife, mother, sister, daughter, granddaughter, nurse, cook, shopper, banker, hiker, GEMS head counselor, GEMS area coordinator, gardener, sports fan, photographer, musician, painter, organizer, leader, believer, and friend. Can I get an “amen”?

An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

AMEN!! Julie also has a fabulous husband!

Mike and Amy said...

Ed, you have a beautiful and talented wife who is also a good friend. And I must add, she has a pretty decent husband. Blessed to know both of you.

Tamara said...

AMEN! (and you're pretty good yourself for recognizing her many talents)!

dee said...

Amen...you're a pretty good guy yourself Ed!
I would like to add that Julie has an uncanny ability to know just when I need some encouragement and she makes awesome Italian sodas.

The Mom said...

I would also like to add my Amen! and put, 'keeper of a clean house' on the list. How she does it, no one knows... (me thinks elves)
-Lea

Ed / Julie said...

How very funny that you said that. I commented to Ed, "Notice how you didn't add housekeeper to the list!" Which is of course because I have had a housekeeper come twice in the month of September because I simply COULD NOT keep up.