Monday, September 20, 2010

Spiders

I’ve been wanting to blog about the spiders. NOT because I like them. Because I despise them. And because they are so HUGE this year. And so NUMEROUS! But I just couldn’t get myself to take pictures of them. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

However, luckily, my friend Dee is also having trouble with spiders. I guess that’s not lucky for her, just lucky for me and for you, my blog readers. You see, Dee was brave enough to take pictures of the spiders, (although my spiders have bodies about as big as marbles, so they are much nastier), and she blogged about her spiders. So, now you can read her blog Be Nice To Spiders and know that everything she says is also true for me. Thanks, Dee!

3 comments:

dee said...

No, thank you for isnpiring the piece. I was so relieved to know I wasn't the only one that thought the spiders were a little out of control this year. I wasn't getting any sympathy from Amy although we do need to keep her around because she does make out-of-this-world bread!

Ed / Julie said...

It is out of this world. I hope she makes it on every single scrapbooking day this year. :)

Rachael said...

Ick! I hate spiders and we are dealing with the same problem at our new place here in TN...I'm ready to call pest control. You should have seen the one the crawled into my laundry basket the other day! Thankfully I noticed it before I put my clean laundry in it. Not sure how to say it but you know when you shudder...that's how I feel about spiders...yuck!