Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jen!

Today I want to wish my SIL Jen a very happy birthday and I will do the same for her as I did for my SIL Susanne when it was her birthday and write an acrostic using the letters in her name to describe her.

J is for genuine (yes, I know it doesn’t start with a ‘j’, but the only adjective I could think of that started with a ‘j’ is used to describe Old St. Nicholas, and I didn’t think that was appropriate for my SIL! Plus, “GENuine starts the same as “JENnifer!” Clever, right? Right?)

E is for extraordinary musician

N is for nephew Elias, to whom she is an awesome and amazing mother

N is for nurturing

I is for intuitive

F is for funny

E is for erudite (If you don’t know, look it up, but I bet Jen knows…)

R is for loving Randy

We hope you have a great birthday, Jen!! We love you and miss you lots and can’t wait until we see you next!

No comments: