Sunday, November 7, 2010

Now what?

That's the first question my family asked me when I got home from the amazing Faithgirlz event on Saturday. Now what are we working on? My answer is "Well, pretty much everything else I've been ignoring for the past six months or so!"

Anyway, I was humbled and amazed by the outcome of the Faithgirlz event on Saturday. Over 750 girls and women came to the event, which exceeded our expectations and made for a few tense moments of setting up chairs and buying more snacks! We know God brought those mini-women and their moms there and that He wanted each one of them to be there for a reason. We give all the glory to God for the day and I am especially grateful to all the many people who worked behind the scenes, taking orders from me, to make this happen. In.Cred.I.Ble. It was a privilege and a blessing to serve the community in this way and I'm happy to do it again. In four or five years. (Because that's when Becca & Elise will be old enough to go!)

View pictures here

No comments: