Monday, November 8, 2010

Today

I’ve missed a few Thanksgiving prompts, after having been rather consumed for the last few days with Faithgirlz. I still can’t believe that’s over and that my brain doesn’t have to think about tasks associated with Faithgirlz anymore. Well, except that I have to still work through the money issues. As usual, I’ve left that to the end and have also coerced a CFF into helping me. Tomorrow.

So, today’s thankful prompt happens to be “I’m thankful for…a special friend.”  I can’t even begin to choose just one special friend! Gracious. Not only is that an impossible task, but it’s a bit rude. Our speaker at Faithgirlz talked about having BFF’s and also CFF’s – Close Friends Forever – which is basically your group of BFF’s. I have so many CFF’s! Let me just say to my CFF’s, you know who you are. I love you and I consider you to be family.

No comments: