Sunday, November 14, 2010

Up and Down

We just came home from a really fun weekend with our girls and some friends. We drove to Spokane on Friday, with some stops along the way, for the purpose of attending the PureNRG concert on Saturday evening. We had a lot of fun swimming, hanging out, relaxing, AND of course, going to the concert. We drove home today and all went smoothly. I am very thankful for this weekend respite and all our safe travels! I am sure I will blog and post pictures sometime in the near future.

However, we came home to a kitchen counter displaying evidences of a little visitor (who was not invited).

Ugh.

After cleaning up and setting traps, Ed & I watched a little TV. Then Ed saw a little visitor (who was not invited) head peek out from under the entertainment center.

I’m quite sure I cannot go to bed now.

HELP!!

2 comments:

dee said...

Oh Julie. What a downer to a wonderful weekend! May I suggest that perhaps you are using the wrong approach to your get rid of your uninvited visitor? Perhaps you should befriend it. Those "uninvited visitors" have been known to completely change a person's life for the better. Remember Cinderella?!

Jessica said...

Ok so I totally disagree with Dee...kill that little creature and quickly. I am pretty sure I saw a mouse in my laundry room today...eeeek we have never had them in the house before and I personally find them to be the vilest living things on the planet. So let the hunting begin:)