Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Moon

A couple weeks ago, there was a special moon. I don’t remember the details, but it was supposedly really big because it was really close to earth. Personally, I’ve seen “bigger” moons – because I’ve seen them closer to the horizon than I can see them from my house. But, it was historic. It was a clear night. And it was a beautiful moon. To God be the glory.

Psalm 8:1, 3-5 – “O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.”

_MG_3878

No comments: