Monday, April 4, 2011

BibleTech Day Two

Our second day at the BibleTech conference was pretty much a party. We I slept in, went to breakfast at Starbucks and Panera, (oh, yuuuummmmm),

_MG_4261

shopped at Nordstrom Rack and a giant Kohls, had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory (oh, yuuuummmm),

_MG_4263

_MG_4265

shopped at Southcenter Mall, and were pretty much appalled at a majority of the clothing options.

photo-3

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t I wear that in 8th grade?

I distinctly remember having “long v-neck cardigan with stripes” on my Christmas list. These things are ALL OVER the stores in Seattle. I guess the fashion designers of today are too young to remember that wide horizontal stripes are not super-flattering on most body types.

And that makes me feel old.

We ended our trip (& this time Ed got to party, too!) with dinner at Outback Steakhouse with the boss and his wife and another developer. It was a great ending to a great weekend. And many thanks to Logos and to M&D, of course, who kept the girls for the weekend.

No comments: