Monday, May 16, 2011

Last Fire Station Field Trip

A couple weeks ago I went on my last preschool fire station field trip. I can’t believe my baby is going to Kindergarten.

I told her the other day that I didn’t want her to go to Kindergarten because I would miss her too much. You know what she said?

“Don’t worry, Mommy. I will come back. I will ALWAYS come back.”

And there you have it. She’ll be going to Kindergarten next year.

Anyway, we went to the fire station with her preschool class a couple weeks ago. It was quite possibly the funniest fire station field trip I have ever been on! One little boy was SO into everything, asking TONS of questions. I’m pretty sure he’ll be a fire fighter someday. Anyway, his exuberance made most of the rest of the class forget about all their shyness and they were just totally comfortable and into everything. It was great.

_MG_5597

She told me, “Mom, these don’t fit.”

 

_MG_5621

Washing the trucks for the fire fighters.

 

_MG_5628

Her whole class!

 

_MG_5629

And with her special teacher at the end of the trip with a helmet that fits!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh man last preschool field trip:( How sad but the next year will be exciting:)