Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father’s Day 2011

We had a nice Father’s Day, despite the cool & windy weather. I made breakfast (unusual for a Sunday – Ed is generally in charge), went to church, handed out “Donuts for Dad’s”, had a great time at lunch at my mom & dad’s, watched the Mariner’s win, went for a walk, and just generally had a relaxing Sunday.

_MG_6828

My girls and my guy. You know what struck me about this picture? Bethany. She looks so grown up. The orthodontic work that she is in the middle of is changing the shape of her face, and she’s just getting to look like such a middle-schooler.

_MG_6839

My girls and my other guy. We gave him a Calvin College Alumni Choir CD and made a fun card from ALL the grandkids on tinyprints.com. Everyone loves Grandpa!

_MG_6842

Me & my other guy. Love you, Dad!

No comments: