Thursday, August 18, 2011

Beach & Family Day, July 28, 2011

You know, I thought I took more pictures on this day. But I sure didn’t. I guess I was just relaxed and enjoying the day and forgot about pictures. Anyway, after sleeping in to recuperate from Disneyland, we headed to Eric & Jacq’s community “pool” – basically it’s a man-made zero-entry pool, with sand brought in to make a beach. It’s really a great place for little kids and was a great place for us to spend a warm and beautiful afternoon. I even went in the water, quite a bit, which is pretty unusual, but might explain why there are hardly any pictures!
In the evening Ed’s dad and grandpa came down for a barbeque at Eric & Jacqueline’s and it was really cool to have all the Ball’s together in one place! Thanks for hosting, Eric & Jacq!
Beach & Family Pictures!

No comments: