Monday, August 15, 2011

DISNEYLAND!!

We had such a fantabulous and exhausting day at Disneyland on July 27, 2011. I love Disneyland. I think I’ve loved Disneyland since the day I was born, even though I never set foot there until I was 17. I did go to Disneyworld when I was a toddler, but I do not remember it. From the stories I hear, though, I was in love already then.

I think when we walked onto Main Street I was probably the most excited person in our group of 11! I get choked up just walking in there, hearing the music, feeling the promise of the day. I shared my enthusiasm just enough to not annoy everybody…I hope!

It was a day of laughter, a day of tears, a day of hopes and a day of fears…oh wait, I’m getting the song from “It’s a Small World” in there. It’s my favorite ride, after all, so I can hardly help myself. Ah well, many memories were made and we had a Ball! (pun intended!)

Disneyland Pictures

No comments: