Sunday, November 6, 2011

One year ago…

A year ago today was our amazing Faithgirlz event which I helped to plan and promote in our little town. When I look back on that day I am filled with gratitude…for a God who pulled off such an event; for ALL the many people who came together to volunteer in so many ways; for my family who helped and prayed and gave of their time with me in order for this event to happen; for our speaker, Nancy Rue; for Alecia, Jessica, Kris, Tracey, & Tami who coordinated so many things and prayed so much; for Colleen & Grace, our praise & worship leaders; for the countless prayers of GEMS sisters and family and friends from around the country…and for all 759 women & girls who attended and were blessed on that day.

Just a little look back:

A slide show of photos and my blog post from that day

No comments: