Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A list of piles

I have a lot of piles in the house right now:

1. Receipts for GEMS Camp to be entered and/or reimbursed

2. Stuff to take to GEMS Camp

3. Stuff for Sarah’s graduation party on Sunday

4. Stuff for Elise’s birthday party

5. Stuff for Teacher Gifts

6. Stuff for Father’s Day

7. Stuff to mail

8. Stuff I borrowed to return to people

9. Many piles of travel laundry to do and/or fold and/or put away

10. Stuff to put into the girls’ binders for posterity

11. Piles of pictures to edit

12. Piles of lists to go through and re-write

13. Piles of purchases to be put into certain places around the house

Does your house ever look like that? Some of these things I can take care of immediately, and I will. Some just have to wait until the appointed day & time. I’m sure there are more...better get back at it!

1 comment:

DeJongs said...

Oh, yes, many, many piles and lists. Though I try not to think about it because it just gets too overwhelming if I clump it all together. It is comforting to know that we are not alone in our piles, huh?