Monday, July 23, 2012

Another camera phone dump

As you know, sometimes I just quick take a snapshot with the camera on my phone. I don’t have to have perfect pictures all the time. And these are things I want to remember and look back on, and eventually scrapbook, so they have to get to my blog. My apologies if any of these are “repeats.”

IMG_1189

Logos always has a Family Fun Night at the Bellingham Bells game. These are the sad faces of my girls because we were going and our Logos friends that had moved to Arizona weren’t going to be there. The game ended up being rained out anyway, but at least we got to enjoy a free meal first!

IMG_1190

This was a serving tray I made just before Sarah’s 8th grade graduation party. I found it at the thrift store – a cherry wood frame. So I painted it white and mod-podged the dictionary paper onto the cardboard behind the glass. Love it. Maybe someday I’ll put sheet music or other fun paper behind the glass.

IMG_1210

Me & Becca at GEMS camp after she passed the very difficult swim test in the very cold lake.

IMG_1212

GEMS Camp kayaking!

IMG_1214

IMG_1219

Inside the chapel at GEMS camp – the girls are rehearsing their awesome cabin cheers!

IMG_1224

Becca on the drive home from GEMS camp.

IMG_1228

Little bobby-pin hearts I crocheted to add to the treat bags at Elise’s birthday party!

IMG_1261

While Ed was in Arizona for work, I came across this picture from 2007 that made me laugh. I think I got out of bed on a Saturday morning to find that scene.

 

IMG_1262

Elise in 2007. I’m pretty sure this was fake crying.

IMG_1266

Have you seen these all over FB and Pinterest lately? This one so totally cracked me up and I took a picture to remember. Helping verbs, people…

IMG_1267

Sarah & I painted our formerly brown/white/blue homework table white again! Actually it’s called “Cottonball” and it’s a creamy white to match the curtains and the white Ikea cabinet next to it. Brightens up the room and I got to teach Sarah how to paint! It took 5 coats of Kilz primer to cover that dark blue paint.

IMG_1269

Some more Summer Stock photos…

IMG_1270

IMG_1271

IMG_1272

IMG_1276

IMG_1277

IMG_1278

IMG_1279

IMG_1281

IMG_1300

Ping Pong at Logos on the 4th of July

IMG_1303

The city & the bay on the 4th from the roof of the Flatiron Building.

IMG_1310

Washington Park, Anacortes

IMG_1311

IMG_1313The same Sunday that we went to Washington Park, Ed & I enjoyed a sunset history cruise on Bellingham Bay with many of the programmers and their significant others from Logos. It was a gorgeous evening!

IMG_1315

IMG_1316

One of the highlights of the summer so far has been our trip to Cultus Lake Waterslides up in Canada. We used money from Ed’s grandpa that he had sent us this past Christmas. We had a great time – it was a warm afternoon and the park was not crowded at all. GREAT place for a local day trip!

No comments: