Thursday, August 23, 2012

Camping

We've just come home from a few days of camping with the high school cross country team. We had an awesome time with awesome kids and their awesome parents and families. I still hate camping...the cold at night, the smoke in my hair, the mice in my tent, the ants, the public restrooms, etc...but it was a pretty successful Ball family trip, considering... I will have to blog more about it later, but I am going to try to stay in chronological order, so as soon as I have time, I'll continue editing the photos from the time with my brothers, then Rainier, then all the other August stuff, and then camping. I promise to take breaks from my smoky laundry and my GEMS work and getting the children ready for the first day of school and keeping my house neat since it is now listed with a realtor in order to edit pics and blog...


No comments: