Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vacation Begins!

Our "vacation" this year was a "stay-cation" that was centered around the visits of my two brothers and their families from out of state. It began on Monday, July 30, with dinner in the evening at my parents with my younger brother and his family who had driven up from CA and continued all the way through August 8 when we dropped off my older brother and his family at the airport in Seattle for their flights back to MI. These family stay-cations generally involve the girls sleeping at my parents, lots of food, games, chatting, and hanging out. This time it also included watching the Olympics, among other fun things! I will let the pictures speak for themselves...

Day One: July 31 was a day of playing around, walking to the park, swimming in the backyard at my parents, and going to Silver Lake!

No comments: