1. Somebody had a birthday. Celebrations included coffee, purchasing airline tickets to visit a friend in Arizona in January, Thai food for dinner, purchasing new dishes on a Black Friday online sale, and Thanksgiving Eve Church Service. Thanks to everyone who called and sent birthday messages! I had a good and blessed day.
2. Pre-birthday celebrations with the Kindergarteners included these awesome teepee cupcakes:
I found them on Pinterest. Fell in love. I showed them to the teacher I worked for and begged her to make them in class. She discovered they were not so kid-friendly in regards to construction, so she made them for my birthday treats for school. LOVED THEM!
3. Thanksgiving. Relaxing morning drinking coffee, watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, making sweet potato casserole and chocolate chip pie and acorns!
Yes, acorns. Donut holes dipped in generic Nutella, dipped in sprinkles or toffee bits, and pretzel sticks as stems. Good work, Sarah B!
Bethany made turkey feather napkins to help decorate the table!
Then dinner at my mom’s with my grandma and one aunt & uncle, some Skype, some game-time, and just enjoying each other’s company.
Sarah took almost all the Thanksgiving pictures! We should have probably taken an actual picture with everyone looking at the camera, but we didn’t think of it.
These two are such good friends…I LOVE that.
4. Packing: yes, we’ve been packing. Have no clue when we’ll move as we are completely at the mercy of the USDA approval of our buyer’s loan. We will likely have only a few days notice prior to moving. Aack! Just praying that it goes smoothly, on a weekend, and before Christmas!
5. Crafting. Yes, we’re still creating Christmas crafts. Pictures of finished projects will be posted in about a month.