Sunday, January 20, 2013

Celebrating the wrong side of the 30’s

My baby brother celebrated his 35th birthday while he & his family were visiting. We actually celebrated on New Year’s Day, (which is the day before his birthday) because we all had to go back to school & work on the 2nd. It was a sunny day & we had loads of fun, but it was bittersweet, because we knew it was our last day together for this trip.

1-IMG_2370

2-IMG_2373

The cousins had some fun outside with the bow & arrows.

3-IMG_2380

A basketball cake for my basketball-loving brother! I baked it and my SIL decorated it!

4-IMG_2388

All the big kids…I think he’s handling the “wrong side of the 30’s” pretty well.

5-IMG_2389

Singing Happy Birthday and he wants more volume!

And here ends the Family Christmas of 2012 Pictures!

We are so blessed.

No comments: