Sunday, April 7, 2013

Our new house!

Well, we’ve been in our new house two weeks now and it’s starting to feel like home. There are still piles and boxes and gagillions of things to sort and find a “home” for, but it’s functioning and I can at least find next week’s memory verses for the girls…at least, I think I can. I have only a few pictures so far, but I figured I could share what I have at the very least! And these are just iPhone pictures, so the quality is not great. I promise “good pictures” in a month or so…April is my busiest month always!

kitchen

kitchen

family room

great room – open to kitchen and dining

dining room

dining room

bonus room

upstairs bonus room

backyard

great private backyard!

We are loving being in town and the new neighborhood and the new space. We are so thankful that God made a way when it looked like there wouldn’t be a way.

And because I needed this new house to feel like home, I treated myself to some tulips shortly after moving in. One stem broke while I was putting them in a vase and so it was showcased on the kitchen windowsill for a few days and brought me much joy to see each day.

1-IMG_2819

No comments: