Friday, March 6, 2015

Early January

January brought varied events…

IMG_6099

A friend’s birthday party for which Bethany got all dressed up…something she doesn’t do much at all. She looked so cute!

IMG_6100

Daddy, I can’t sleep until we snuggle. This happens far too infrequently at our house, so we cherish it when it does.

IMG_6105

A phone call and a dinner with dear friends from long ago.

IMG_6106

It was a double date and it was a treat and it was SO good for the soul.

IMG_6112

Sunday dinner, games, and chatting with more dear friends. Also, SO good for the soul.

IMG_6113

IMG_6118

Sarah’s getting her crafting on and recovering her desk chair in a black swirly fabric.

Looking back at these pictures makes me realize yet again that we are indeed blessed. It’s not all rosy all the time, of course. We have encountered many difficult things…I just don’t generally blog about them. But through it all, I am blessed. God is good. I am thankful for my blog and the opportunity to look back and see God’s faithfulness throughout.

No comments: