Sunday, October 4, 2015

Summer 2015 List

Every summer we make a “bucket list.” Every summer there are jillions of things we didn’t do. This year, I was smarter. For the most part, I only wrote down things I knew we would do. Yes, that’s me. I also write things on my to-do list I have already done just so I can cross it off.

1-IMG_8530

The only thing that didn’t get crossed off was “Friendly Fires” – and that was only because we had a burn ban most of the summer because it was so hot & dry. We did have one fire with neighbors before the burn ban started, but that was also before summer started…

Most of the stuff is self-explanatory… “Baby Boom Baking” was baking cookies, muffins, bread, etc. for the neighbors since 3 babies were born in our neighborhood in June. “Visit a Vantage Point” was our July 4th hike to Ebey’s Landing AND Mt. Constitution. Beach Combing was on Orcas Island, though I was hoping to get to Port Townsend as well for more beach combing. “Wet & Wild” was the trip to the Birch Bay Waterslides with Uncle Mikey & cousin Josh. “We be jammin’” was making raspberry jam…anything else you don’t get? Just comment…

No comments: