Friday, June 17, 2016

Some other stuff before I blog about track...in no particular order...



We spent a very short time at the pool the other day...it was just too cold...


Some games of cornhole before, during, and after the grad party.



^^That was my last snuggle with a 9 year old daughter. :(





^^I sent those girls and women off to GEMS camp the weekend of graduation. First time since 2008 that I haven't gone along. It was sad, but it was good for me to be home. I will go again. :)




Last day of school and Elise's 10th birthday!



Hip, Hip, Hooray! It was our 100th day!! ^^



Elise played a prelude in church.


My neighbor who has a furniture-flipping business painted my corner cabinet for me. I've wanted it white for a long time and I do love how it turned out, though it was a long, drawn-out process with lots of drama. 


Gigantic WA strawberries!


These pictures are in backwards order and while I do know how to switch it, I don't feel like it. This year, for the first time, our school had a "Senior Walk" - it was awesome! You can watch the video here.





Sarah gave her Senior presentation - twice...once to be graded by teachers and once to the public. She did a great job comparing her journey through high school to a plot line and giving God credit as the author of her story, and once again, were were humbled and overwhelmed by the showing of support as the room for her public presentation was overflowing with people who wanted to hear her. 

When I scroll back over this odd assortment of pictures, one thing I know. We are blessed beyond belief. Soli Deo Gloria.

No comments: