Sunday, December 17, 2017

The rest of August...


Miss Bethany turned 17 (while I was in Arizona) so I made her a gift as part of the crafting that Tam & I did together. Tam's been making shirts of all kinds and so she helped me design this and get it done for Bethany! She loves it!

We also went to the fair later in August - the girls got to spend some time with friends and then we had a little family time, too!


Elise's friend was even more of a dare devil on rides than she is, but Elise went on ALL the scary rides with her. I'm not sure she'll do all of them again, but she's glad she did it!









Seriously, Mom. You're taking our picture? 
Yes. Mostly to embarrass you.


We had our annual girls' shopping day!


And Sarah & I took some of Bethany's Senior pictures, as well as a family picture!



I had a lot of fun making bouquets from my yard this past summer!


And we had some fun family time around the fire before Sarah headed back to Calvin.


The last Sunday before school started we spent some time at the beach with some friends. It was SO wonderful and we need to do it MORE!





Coming soon...back to school!




No comments: