Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lala

So my husband told me about this website, lala.com, where you can listen to any song they have, in its entirety, for free, once. They have just about as much as itunes, only there you can listen to about 30 seconds of any song as many times as you want, but you don't get to pick which 30 seconds. Anyway, lala.com has been Ed's new entertainment at work. He's currently listening to every arrangement of "The Messiah" that he can find. He loves that music and I know he finds it inspiring, so I'm sure it's benefiting the creative aspects of his coding.

But anyway, so last night I was vegging out on the couch, watching a show I rarely watch because it's really pretty awful, but the song they were playing at the end was "Mad about You" by Belinda Carlisle! Man, if that didn't bring back memories! I loved that song. And "Circle in the Sand" that she sang, too. So I made Ed sign me up for lala.com so we could listen to "Circle in the Sand". The whole thing was pretty cool. We listened to a few other oldies that we thought of and made fun of each other for knowing certain songs and not knowing others. Pretty fun.

I wonder if lala.com has the Smurf theme song: "La la la la la la la la la la la la."

No comments: