Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Swingin' in the Sun

Today we had the pleasure of having Becca's best friend Sam over to play. (He's also in the running for my future son-in-law. That'll depend on the college of choice.) It was a beautiful day, so we got to go outside and play on the swings for a while. I was pushing my two little girls for a long time, but Sam said he didn't need a push; he could do it himself. They were basically having contests to see who could swing the highest. All 3 of them were giggling so hard for a while I could hardly believe that no one fell off a swing. We had such a good time out there...it was great.
Don't they just all look like the world couldn't be better? I love it!

I love this next one. Becca's throwing her head back she's laughing so hard!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures Julie! They made me cry...some of your posts have been doing that to me lately.
They grow up so fast, I don't want to miss out on a minute so next week I want Becca over to swing on our swings!

Ed / Julie said...

I know what you mean. When you posted about raking your leaves and had the pictures of your kids sitting in the piles of leaves, I just wanted to rush my girls over there so they could play in the leaves and I could watch them. I have the best memory of doing that with Sarah when she was 18 months and not since have we lived somewhere with leaves for playing in. Do you still have some? ;)