Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Randy!

Happy Birthday to my big brother, who turns...something....today. If I admit how old he is, then I will have to admit how old I am, so we'll just say, he's closer to 40 than I am. He's a pretty cool guy, now that he's finally decided what he wants to be when he grows up. He spent a few too many years going to school, but now that's he's ended up, at least for now, as a biology professor at an elite school in the holy land, he's all right. :) Here are a couple pictures from our time together this past Christmas:

His wife Jen and new baby Elias just complete that great family picture!



And this picture is of both my brothers. I only posted one photo when it was Mike's birthday, so in all fairness, if I was going to post more than one on Randy's birthday, it needed to include both Mike and Randy. So guys, this is definitely my favorite picture of the two of you from this past Christmas:








This next picture proves just how much Randy has grown up.

Yes, I know now there are 3 pictures of Randy, but my brother Mike's son Josh is on that last one, so that makes it even.

Have a great birthday, Randy! I know you will, because you share this birthday with other great Americans like Babe Ruth, Ronald Reagon, and we can't forget Elizabeth Taylor. :)

And of course a very happy birthday to friend J's son L! You're getting so grown-up - I can't believe you're six already! 


1 comment:

Rachael said...

My niece turned 2 today...so he shares a birthday with her as well :)