Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Assorted August Accolades

I’m still playing catch-up on my PotD and blogging, but I’m getting closer to current. Perhaps when I’m current I’ll be able to be more creative!

August 13: current favorite drink: chocolate milk with a spoon

_MG_2181

August 16: Beautiful and yummy Farmer’s Market Tomatoes that made an amazing salsa_MG_2184

August 17: I failed. I have no PotD for August 17. :(

August 19: We headed out on a 3-day vacation with these good friendsBoon1 edited 8x10

August 20: A stop at the “C” Shop was in order after our photo shoot at the beach. Gotta love Bubble Gum Ice Cream with no bubble gum pieces!!!

_MG_1925 

August 21: At Semiahmoo

_MG_2053

August 22: It must be here somewhere…

August 23: Cutie pie in nursery on Sunday morning. I know you can’t tell from this picture, but she really does love me. I had nursery duty and left for a minute to get a bulletin and she actually cried when I left! She doesn’t even do that for her mom very much, so I know she loves me. She just doesn’t like my camera.

_MG_2163

Web Album of bay vacation coming soon!

No comments: