Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Mom

A tribute, written by me AND her sons, son-in-law, daughters-in-law, and grandchildren.

Our Mom Is:

*the greatest

*the baker of world-famous chocolate chip cookies

*patient

*available

*a fun grandma

*a great finder of used books and toys for the grandkids

*a nice and not stereotypical mother-in-law

*a future world-champion kayaker (senior doubles, inflatable division)

*the best hugger

*the fastest washer in the west

*world’s greatest grandma

*best preschool teacher

*shortest kayak enthusiast

*a Coke addict

*the best at adding up “points” in baseball

*good at {preschool} puzzles

*giftedest gift giver

*the most genuine, sincere person I know

*world’s greatest hostess

*the best mother-in-law

Here’s a photo of my mom with all the people she loves best, except for me. Somebody had to take the picture. :)

_MG_0692 Happy Birthday, Mom! We {heart} you!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

As you know I also heart your mom...big time. I am also very sad that when the school years ends it will also end 4 years of driving to your moms house every Wednesday:) What a great lady you are blessed!