Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Smattering of Summer Shots

_MG_5622

These two pictures were taken last week Sunday on our walk down to the river.

_MG_5626

_MG_5675

This past Monday we had a fun afternoon out at my aunt’s pool with a couple of my cousins and their kids. This is my grandma with 12 of her 27 great-grandchildren. Notice anything strange? Yeah, one boy. There are others…only 9 boys all together, I think…but only one that swam with all those girls that day. See what he’s doing? Yeah, making armpit noises. He is very boy and very cool. And I apologize about the sun spot in the photo. I noticed it after I took the picture and moved out of the way so my cousin could take a shot. I wanted to try again, but the kids had all abandoned ship by that point and it just wasn’t worth dragging them all back.

_MG_5678This lovely scene of my two babies watching TV in the mornings greets me often in the summertime, on those lazy summer mornings when I actually do not set an alarm, anyway.

_MG_5687 Before…

Oh, and also after.

I was attempting to spray paint these chairs…first with a white primer and then black. However. I was too dumb to figure out how to work the paint sprayer. So. The chairs still look like that.

And actually, the sprayer was apparently a bit clogged, but is now in working order, thanks to a house call by the owner of the paint sprayer. Now I just wait for the next non-windy day when I have nothing else to do. Then I can paint them. Won’t they look great black?

2010_08_06 For lunch one day this week we had American Bento Boxes. Muffin tins filled with cubes of cheese, lunch meat, grapes, and animal crackers. I don’t know why there’s not a picture of Sarah. Their mother totally goofed I guess.

I DO have before and after pictures of Sarah from her sinus surgery this past Thursday. However, they are on my iPhone and I do not know how to get them from my phone onto my computer.

I’ll have to ask Elise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I hope you feel better soon!!! I love ya so much...missed you yesterday!!!
Holly