Friday, August 6, 2010

What can I even say?

How can I begin to describe the man who loves me, takes care of me, provides for me, does dishes, mows the lawn, takes the children to the dentist, is patient beyond imagination, loves our daughters, loves my family, is a faithful son, works hard at his job, supports the GEMS Ministry in so many ways, fixes all my technical problems, runs errands, cooks dinner when I ask, doesn’t roll his eyes at my continual efforts to always be doing something, laughs when I laugh, likes to spend time with me and our daughters, indulges my sweet tooth, plays video games, basketball, and reads with our girls, forces me to slow dance with him when I’m stressed, compliments me, diets with me so that I don’t give in to temptations, gives me breaks whether I need them or not, and just is generally the best friend & husband & daddy anyone could ever want?

I love you, babe. Happy 16th Anniversary! I am Starlight, You’re Galileo. ;)

_MG_5609 These pictures were taken on a recent walk to the river behind our house._MG_5630He’s always 100% involved with what the girls are doing. Here he’s teaching them to try to throw two rocks, criss-cross directions, and attempt to have the two rocks hit each other in mid air. We had fun with that for a while.

Could someone please take a picture of Ed & I together someday? ;)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

i would LOVE to take a photo of you guys!