Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back Tracking

I suddenly realized I never posted this:

photo-2

Whoa, look at that! It’s a picture of me! A few weeks ago we attended Ed’s work company Christmas party. It’s always fun and this year was no exception. We enjoyed good food, good company, good humor (a comedian), and extremely good dessert. Unfortunately, we did not win a good door prize, or any door prize at all for that matter. Maybe some year...

In Ed’s 16 years with the company, I think we’ve only missed one Christmas party. For the past many years, I’ve been amazed at all the people I don’t know since the company has been blessed and experienced great growth. In fact, this year, as we were waiting in the lobby for a friend, I saw a bunch of “young people” who were obviously going to a Christmas party in the hotel. I thought to myself, “There must be another party here tonight because those kids don’t look like Logos employees.” They had funny colored hair and weird outfits. But guess what. They were Logos employees. I saw them at the Christmas party.

I think I’m getting old.

No comments: