Thursday, December 2, 2010

ohmyword

I know I have more blogging to do and more updates to write and more pictures to post.

But I saw this one particular picture. And ohmyword.

_MG_1144-1

Yes, I know it’s blurry and it’s a terrible picture, but, Oh. My. Word.

Do you see it?

If you know my baby brother, you should see it.

That face. Sarah’s face. It’s my baby brother.

I mean, it’s not, of course, because it’s Sarah. But from the day of her birth, my mother said, “She reminds me of Michael” and there have been many times when I have thought the same thing, especially watching her compete in athletics over the last couple months.

But now I have actually captured it in pixels. Sarah, you are your uncle’s niece.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And she is wearing my favorite number!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.