Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I like eggs

Not to eat. (Though, I do like to eat eggs sometimes, but that is not what this post is about.)

I like to photograph eggs.

They don’t squint. They don’t complain. They don’t shove their sister in the egg next to them.

They just sit there and look pretty.

_MG_5436

_MG_5444

_MG_5473

_MG_5488

My friend, owner of Cackleberry Farm, will soon be selling these eggs -some for eating, and some for hatching! She also rents out her incubator if you need that as a bird enthusiast or homeschooler. These pictures and more will soon be featured on her website! She’s even paying me to take these pictures.

With eggs. She’s paying me with eggs. I don’t think that qualifies me as a professional photographer just yet, but I sure think it’s a cool deal!

Unfortunately I still have to take more pictures of these guys:

_MG_5539

Roosters. And chickens. I think I’ll be earning my pay because those chickens just did not listen worth a toot today.

But, they didn’t complain either.

2 comments:

Mike and Amy said...

Good job on the pictures! :)

The Mom said...

They turned out beautiful! I think I'm finally happy with the way the website looks too.
-Lea