Saturday, August 18, 2012

I forgot to mention…

On the evening of August 2, we had a family photo shoot scheduled! I was excited to have our pictures taken by our neighbor, the famous Toni Lynn! I don’t have all the photos yet, but here are a few…

 X57A6773-Edit

 X57A6788-Edit

 X57A6853

These are just raw, unedited photos, and there are LOTS more! We had a great time, despite the fact that Elise started complaining that her tummy hurt and actually started throwing up by the end of the session. She’s not super-smiley in our individual family photos, so we’re going to do those again in a week or so (my awesome photographer offered that for us! And she isn’t even a family photographer. She likes brides because they WANT to have their picture taken. LOL!)

Elise ended up being pretty sick all night Thursday & Friday and missed out on some pretty special stuff…very sad…and I will blog about all of that tomorrow.

No comments: